Karnataka Vishwakarma Communities Development Corporation invites application through online for Self Employment Direct Loan
Financial assistance of up to Rs.50,000/- will be provided in this scheme for the applicants belonging to Vishwakarma community to undertake self-employment other than traditional professions such as cow husbandry, business activities, service activities, industrial activities, etc. Out of this amount, 20% subsidy of maximum Rs.10,000/- and the remaining maximum loan of Rs.40,000/- will be sanctioned at an interest rate of 4% per annum.
Karnataka Vishwakarma Communities Development Corporation is implementing financial assistance for Panchvrtti development, self-employment loan scheme and awareness educational direct loan scheme (renewal) for the year 2022-23, applicants of Vishwakarma community can submit applications seeking loans/facilities
- Eligibility: SWD 228 BCA 2000, Bangalore, dated: 30/03/2002 must belong to the sub-castes belonging to Vishwakarma community falling under Ranwaya Category-2’A’.
- Income Limit: The annual income of the applicant’s family should be within Rs.40,000/- for rural areas and Rs.55,000/- for urban areas.
- Loan Repayment Period: 3 years in monthly installments with 2 months grace period, 34 months in monthly installments.
- Facilitation of non-traditional career economic activities in this scheme.
- To select the beneficiaries under this scheme Government Order No: Hinwaka 147 BCA, 2014 Dated: 14/08/2014 Beneficiaries should be selected through a Selection Committee constituted under the Chairmanship of Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat.
August 20 is the last date for submission of applications and the applications are processed through Suvidha software
Can be submitted through https://suvidha.karnataka.gov.in/. For more information contact Karnataka Vishwakarma Communities Development Corporation District Office or Corporation website https://kvcdcl.karnataka.gov.in
Helpline number: 08192-230934 can be contacted, District Manager of Davangere Karnataka Vishwakarma Communities Development Corporation N. Prakash said in a release.